Help us change the life of a low-income child!
ADVOCAP is seeking a talented and highly qualified candidate to become a Head Start Substitute Teacher and also provide 4 Year Old Kindergarten (4K) services in our collaboration with the School District. ADVOCAP Head Start has Centers in Fond du Lac and Green Lake Counties.
Substitute Teacher responsibilities include:
- Providing a safe, stimulating, and organized learning environment.
- Plan and implement developmentally
appropriate curriculum for children.
- Complete home visits as required; conduct parent/teacher conference.
- Participate in a minimum of 25 hours of continuing education
per school year.
- Actively participate in ADVOCAP and Head Start all staff events and much more!
- BS or BE in Early Childhood Education required
- Current teaching license required and/or Early Childhood/Four-Year Old Kindergarten
- Ability to empathize with and articulate the needs and circumstances of low-income
- Bilingual in English/Spanish or English/Hmong is desired but not required
- Drug screening, and fingerprinting for background check required
This substitute will work during the program year as needed with summers off. Position will
start as soon as possible. Minimum hourly wage is $20.29 per hour.
Please use our online employment form
or, submit resumes with cover letter to:
Human Resources, ADVOCAP, Inc.,
PO Box 1108, Fond du Lac, WI 54936-1108 OR
FAX 920-922-7214 OR
Online applications and resumes will be received until positions are filled.