“Every moment is a fresh beginning.” – T.S. Eliot
Creating new and expanding business and job opportunities.
The Business Development Service assists low-income entrepreneurs to start or expand a business by helping to write business plans, providing technical assistance, and teaching business management skills.
ELIGIBILITY: Business Development Services are open to low and moderate income entrepreneurs.
Application Process for Business Development Services:
- Contact the Business Development Office to request services.
- All necessary forms are sent to individual for completion.
- Once forms are complete and returned to the Business Development Office, a meeting is scheduled to discuss business development options.
Contact the Fond du Lac Office to find out how to apply for Business Development Services:
- Phone: 920-922-7760
- Email: Business@advocap.org
- Business Development Plan
- Marketing plan development and implementation
- Micro-loan application assistance
- Loan preparation
- Employment recruitment assistance
- Completing applications required by various state and federal agencies for identification numbers, sellers' permits, and various tax forms
- Referral services