The Following Job Opportunities Are Currently Available
- Click on the links below to view full job descriptions.
Join the team and help create a better future
Our community is the driving force behind what we do. We strive to help our community reduce poverty and increase self-sufficiency through the programs we offer and the resources we provide.
ADVOCAP is a recognized leader in the anti-poverty and self-sufficiency programming. We are a private, non-profit agency committed to creating opportunities to reduce poverty in our community.
Come join a caring team of professionals who love what they do!
Employment Application Process:
- Complete online application and email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Qualified candidates will be contacted by the hiring director to schedule an interview.
How to contact ADVOCAP for assistance:
- Phone: 920-922-7760
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confidential Fax: 920-927-9930
ADVOCAP is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer operating in Fond du Lac, Green Lake, and Winnebago Counties.