“There is nothing more important than a good, safe, secure home.” – Rosalynn Carter
Affordable Housing Rentals
Helping to provide safe, decent, and affordable homes to those in need.
ADVOCAP owns properties in Fond du Lac, Green Lake, and Winnebago Counties available to rent. These homes vary from efficiency and 1 bedroom units to large 5-6 bedroom houses.
ELIGIBILITY: Rentals may be available to individuals or families whose total household income is under 80% of the County Median Income. Rentals are prioritized for individuals and families enrolled in other ADVOCAP programs, especially those involved in the Homeless Prevention Programs. Rental may also be available for disable individuals who live with 2-4 other adults in the same home, sharing living costs and case management or care staff.
Application Process for Affordable Housing Services:
- Applications for rental units are available to those that have viewed a rental unit, either physically or virtually as needed.
- Applications need to include income verifications including employment, SSI, SSDI, Child Support, and any other additional income.
RENTAL WAIT LIST INFORMATION
Effective 11/01/2022 & until further notice:
CLOSED-Fond du Lac & Winnebago Counties:
- Fond du Lac & Winnebago Counties: The rental wait list is CLOSED until further notice.
CLOSED-Green Lake County:
- Green Lake County: The rental wait list will remain open.
For additional rental resources please contact a PASS Community Services Specialist in your area.
CURRENT ADVOCAP TENANTS:
- Phone: 920-922-7660 ext 3588
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 920-539-1528