“Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” – Malcolm X
Skills Enhancement Program
Helping low-income individuals obtain the skills needed for job advancement.
The Skills Enhancement Program assists participants to access educational opportunities which will increase their income and enhance their marketable skills.
ELIGIBILITY: The program is open to adults who are working at least 20 hours a week and are at or below 150% of the federal poverty guideline.
Application Process for the Skills Enhancement Program:
- Contact Jan Griedl to find out if you qualify for services and request an application be sent to you.
- Once application is complete, a meeting will be scheduled to discuss options.
Contact Jan Griedl for assistance applying for the Skills Enhancement Program:
- Phone: 920-361-9880
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two Year Degree Programs
- Nursing Skills
- Computer Technology
- Welders and other Skilled Trades
Adult Education Program
Helping adults prepare for their GED or HSED exam.
The Adult Education Program assists adults who wish to prepare for their GED or HSED exams, and also helps those who wish to prepare for college or post-secondary education.
ELIGIBILITY: The Adult Education program is available in Fond du Lac and Winnebago Counties to anyone 18 and older.
Application Process for the Adult Education Program:
- Contact Mark Burns for GED/HSED program enrollment or to find out how to prepare for post-secondary education opportunities.
Contact Mark Burns for assistance applying for the Adult Education Program:
- Phone: 920-539-0548
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Mark Burns to find out training locations and other opportunities.
Work permits for the employment of minors.
IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING WORK PERMITS: