Part Time Position
ADVOCAP, Inc., is a recognized leader in anti-poverty and self-sufficiency programming. We are a private, nonprofit agency committed to creating opportunities for people and communities to reduce poverty.
Our Head Start Program needs charismatic people who want to make a difference in the lives of low-income children and families!
Come join a caring team of professionals who love what they do!
This position will assist in the preparation and serving of meals to the Head Start children and staff. The Kitchen Aide/Program Aide will maintain cleanliness of the kitchen and the eating environment. Occasionally this position may aid in the classroom and help on the bus.
- Able to understand and follow directions
- Possess attention to detail
- Must be reliable and able to abide kitchen schedule on a consistent basis
- Able to lift up to 30-50 lbs as needed and be on feet for majority of shift
- Sensitive to the needs of low-income families
- Have reliable transportation
- Willing to become CPR certified, paid for by ADVOCAP
- Willing to be trained in food safety, provided by ADVOCAP
- Drug Screening and background check required
Work schedule is Monday – Thursday, 25 – 28 hours/week, with some Fridays
Please complete online application and submit resumes with cover letter through application upload feature OR directly to the Human Resources Department at the contact information below:
Human Resources, ADVOCAP, Inc.,
PO Box 1108, Fond du Lac, WI 54936-1108 OR
FAX 920-922-7214 OR Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Responses will be received until position is filled.