ADVOCAP, Inc is an established, recognized leader with over 50 years of experience in delivering effective anti-poverty and self-sufficiency programs and services. We are a private, nonprofit Community Action Agency committed to our mission of “creating opportunities for people and communities to reduce poverty and increase self-sufficiency.”
The Teacher Assistant will help influence the growth and development of children; assist in providing a developmentally appropriate Head Start experience for low-income children and 4 year old kindergarten services working with the school district.
- Build nurturing relationships with low-income families
- Assist in providing a developmentally appropriate Head Start experience for low-income children
- An Associate’s degree in Early Childhood Education, preferred
- Maintain a professional relationship with Head Start families
- Represent ADVOCAP positively in the community
- CPR certified or willing to obtain
- Physical/TB/drug screen required
- Reliable attendance and a professional work ethic
- Comprehensive background check required
SALARY & BENEFITS
This 36 hour per week full time position will work Monday—Thursday, with occasional Fridays. Starting pay is $17.30 per hour. This position will work a program year with summers off. This full-time position will have access to health, dental, vision, life, short- and long-term disability, vacation, sick and holiday pay, and our employer-contribution 401k.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit a resume and include a cover letter which highlights your relevant background and desire for the position. Applications will continue to be received until position is filled.
Women, minorities and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Please use our online employment form
or, submit resumes with cover letter to:
Human Resources, ADVOCAP, Inc.,
PO Box 1108, Fond du Lac, WI 54936-1108 OR
FAX 920-922-7214 OR
Online applications and resumes will be received until positions are filled.