ADVOCAP, Inc is an established, recognized leader with over 50 years of experience in delivering effective anti-poverty and self-sufficiency programs and services. We are a private, nonprofit Community Action Agency committed to our mission of “creating opportunities for people and communities to reduce poverty and increase self-sufficiency.”
We are seeking individuals who can provide a warm, safe, stimulating and organized learning environment for our Head Start kiddos! These positions will plan and develop appropriate curriculum for children in a classroom setting, complete home visits, and participate in parent/teacher conferences as needed. Most importantly, prepare Head Start children for school readiness and greater success!
- Provide a warm, safe, stimulating and organized learning environment for our Head Start kiddos
- Plan and develop appropriate curriculum for children in a classroom setting
- Complete home visits and parent/teacher conferences as needed
- Prepare Head Start children for school readiness and greater success
- Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood Education and/or a BS or BE in Early Childhood Education required
- Current teaching license required and/or Early Childhood/ Four-Year Old Kindergarten licensing
- Ability to empathize with and articulate the needs and circumstances of low-income families
- Physical/TB/drug screen required
- Reliable attendance and a professional work ethic
- Comprehensive background check required
SALARY & BENEFITS
On-call positions, could work up to 36-hour work weeks. Starting pay is $20.29 per hour. These positions will have access to vacation and sick pay, and retirement/401k option.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit a resume and include a cover letter which highlights your relevant background and desire for the position. Applications received by July 21, 2023, will receive primary consideration. Women, minorities and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please use our online employment form
or, submit resumes with cover letter to:
Human Resources, ADVOCAP, Inc.,
PO Box 1108, Fond du Lac, WI 54936-1108 OR
FAX 920-922-7214 OR
Online applications and resumes will be received until positions are filled.