ADVOCAP, Inc is an established, recognized leader with over 50 years of experience in delivering effective anti-poverty and self-sufficiency programs and services. We are a private, nonprofit Community Action Agency committed to our mission of “creating opportunities for people and communities to reduce poverty and increase self-sufficiency.”
We are seeking individuals who can provide dimension of quality in the classroom in our Head Start Department. Support the team in providing a developmentally appropriate experience for the children. Assist in our nutrition program and help with providing nutritional meals for the children.
- Aid in the classroom in a positive, active, cooperative and comprehensive manner
- Ride the bus on routes with the children while keeping them safe, secure and entertained
- Assist with our nutrition program which could include food prep, serve meals to the children, and follow required sanitation/safety regulations
- An Early Childhood course is required to be completed within 6 months of hire; or related equivalent at time of hire
- Special needs experience preferred
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of possibly varying duties at various locations in the Fond du Lac area
- Have reliable transportation
- CPR certified or willing to obtain
- Reliable attendance and a professional work ethic
- Acceptable drug screen and comprehensive background check.
SALARY & BENEFITS
These part time positions work 28 hours per week, Monday—Thursday with occasional Fridays. Starting pay is $13.74 per hour. These positions are for the program year, with summers off. Benefits include: vacation, sick and holiday pay, and retirement/401k option.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit a resume and include a cover letter which highlights your relevant background and desire for the position. Applications will continue to be received until positions are filled.
Women, minorities and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Please use our online employment form
or, submit resumes with cover letter to:
Human Resources, ADVOCAP, Inc.,
PO Box 1108, Fond du Lac, WI 54936-1108 OR
FAX 920-922-7214 OR
Online applications and resumes will be received until positions are filled.