ADVOCAP, Inc is an established, recognized leader with over 50 years of experience in delivering effective anti-poverty and self-sufficiency programs and services. We are a private, nonprofit Community Action Agency committed to our mission of “creating opportunities for people and communities to reduce poverty and increase self-sufficiency.”
We are seeking an individual who can support education staff in classroom environments to identify areas of strength and need.
- Set goals for education staff
- Provide reflective coaching to education staff
- Measure progress towards goals with education staff
- Conduct assessments of assigned classrooms
- Provide rich classroom assistance
- Gather valuable data to facilitate staff learning and achievement through positive and constructive feedback to enhance progress
- Substitute teach in classrooms on an as needed basis
- BS or BA in Early Childhood Education required
- Prior experience/knowledge of Practice Based Coaching model is desired
- Current teaching license is desired
- Bilingual in English/Spanish or English/Hmong is desired but not required
- Will possess or obtain CLASS and TS GOLD Observation certifications
- Ability to empathize with and articulate the needs and circumstances of low-income families
- Physical/TB/drug screen required
- Reliable attendance and a professional work ethic
- Comprehensive background check required
SALARY & BENEFITS
This 36 hour per week full time position will work Monday—Thursday, with occasional Fridays. Starting pay is $20.29 per hour. This position will work a program year with summers off. This full-time position will have access to health, dental, vision, life, short- and long-term disability, vacation, sick and holiday pay, and our employer contribution 401k.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit a resume and include a cover letter which highlights your relevant background and desire for the position. Applications received by August 7, 2023, will receive primary consideration.
Women, minorities and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Please use our online employment form
or, submit resumes with cover letter to:
Human Resources, ADVOCAP, Inc.,
PO Box 1108, Fond du Lac, WI 54936-1108 OR
FAX 920-922-7214 OR
Online applications and resumes will be received until positions are filled.