ADVOCAP, Inc is an established, recognized leader with over 50 years of experience in delivering effective anti-poverty and self-sufficiency programs and services. We are a private, nonprofit Community Action Agency committed to our mission of “creating opportunities for people and communities to reduce poverty and increase self-sufficiency.”
We are seeking an individual who will safely transport 3 to 5 year old children to and from the Markesan and/or Ripon Head Start Centers driving a mini school bus. This position in between driving duties will also assist in the classroom as needed.
- Safely transport 3 to 5 year old children during the program year driving a mini bus
- Aid in the classroom in a positive, active, cooperative and comprehensive manner as needed
- Assist with our nutrition program which could include food prep, serve meals to the children, and follow required sanitation/safety regulations as needed
- Must have or be willing to obtain, at ADVOCAP’s expense, a CDL with school bus endorsement within 90 days of hire
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of varying du-ties at various locations in the Markesan and Ripon areas
- A valid driver’s license with good driving history, acceptable to our insurance carrier is required
- Have reliable transportation
- CPR certified or willing to obtain
- Physical/TB/drug screen required
- Reliable attendance and a professional work ethic
- Comprehensive background check required
SALARY & BENEFITS
This 28 hour per week part time position will work Monday—Thursday with occasional Fridays. Starting pay is $15.00 per hour. This position is for the program year, with summers off. Benefits include vacation, sick and holiday pay, and our employer contribution 401k.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit a resume and include a cover letter which highlights your relevant background and desire for the position. Applications received by August 7, 2023, will receive primary consideration.
Women, minorities and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Please use our online employment form
or, submit resumes with cover letter to:
Human Resources, ADVOCAP, Inc.,
PO Box 1108, Fond du Lac, WI 54936-1108 OR
FAX 920-922-7214 OR
Online applications and resumes will be received until positions are filled.