Full Time Position
The Business Development Specialist will assist qualifying persons with the creation and expansion of small businesses in Green Lake and western Winnebago Counties. This position will work out of the Berlin and Neenah Offices.
- Will possess a BBA degree with two or more years of related experience in the private
sector. Extended related experience may be substituted for degree.
- Economic development and commercial banking a plus.
- The candidate must have knowledge of business and financial plan writing.
Knowledge of computer systems including use and installation of software for business,
marketing, financing, loan packaging, and of State/Federal programs; licenses and
- Previous successful business ownership highly desired.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish desired.
- Drug screening and background check required.
Minimum wage is $22.31 per hour. This full time 36 hour per week position will have access to our full benefit package which includes health, dental, vision, flex, short term disability, life, and 401k/Retirement.
Benefits offered include: vacation, sick and holiday pay, 401k option
Please use our online employment form
or, submit resumes with cover letter to:
Human Resources, ADVOCAP, Inc.,
PO Box 1108, Fond du Lac, WI 54936-1108 OR
FAX 920-922-7214 OR
Online applications and resumes will be received until positions are filled.